I suggest you ...

Mac App

i hope i can write my diary in my Mac Computer or Laptop.

951 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    michelle shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

130 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Tessando commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love the Grid Diary App. It's held me accountable and quite literally changed my life when it comes to tracking. It's a necessary part of my daily ritual and I too would love to see a Grid Diary Mac OS app. This would allow me to take my writing and tracking to the next level.

• Dave Bowler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree that for longer entries which is encouraged by the format of GD having a Mac app is essential. When will one be on the way?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please! All good diary apps have Mac versions! I want to finally dump Day One for your app!

• Gaz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just want to add my voice to those clamouring for a Mac app. I, like many others here, would be happy to pay for a Mac app which syncs with the iOS apps.

• Brandy Bryson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd also love to see a mac/browser version. I love Grid Diary, but typing longer entries on my little phone is annoying and difficult, and i find myself often thinking I'll do it "later", but then never get to it. :-\

• Robert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Excellent and pleased that there will be a Mac version. After many waiting for a Mac version, you can tell us when to get serious with a Mac version. There's diary alternatives (MAC / IOS), I do not want to go to a stupid time.

• CJ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd also pay for a version of Grid Diary that was supported on mac! This app has been great for reflecting on my goals daily.

• Conor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please! Having a mobile app is terrific, but it can be a real pain to type longer entries on a tiny keyboard!

• Soxington commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree! I would also be happy to pay for a desktop version, or better yet, a browser based solution!

• Sam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have stopped using the Grid Diary only because as it became too much to type on my phone and currently am looking for an alternative platform. Hope they "consider" this soon

• Annabelle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make this happen! I'd be more than happy to pay for a Mac version, as typing lengthy passages on my phone isn't very convenient for me.

Feedback and Knowledge Base